Saturday, July 10, 2010

My effort to become more sustainable



Date: 06/23/2010
Ever since I started taking this class I have honestly thought a lot more about sustainability them I ever have. I remember in one of the discussions that we had about how can we make a difference, and I realize that as a college student right now my duty when it comes to sustainability really is easy. I should make sure to recycle, carpool, close the doors so the AC doesn't overwork, and overall just think more about sustainability and teach others about it. I was really kind of proud of myself when I went to get the recycling bins because I honestly feel like I had never really made an extra effort to be sustainable and I did. I feel like this class has definitely made a difference on my view of sustainability.

No comments:

Post a Comment